PRAYER OF SHALOM
1. What is the toxic emotion that is causing you distress?
a. Jesus, where or what barriers do I have between us? (Bitterness, resentment, hatred, self-hatred, anger, fear, rejection, shame, guilt…). Where is there a lack of peace?
2. Memory behind it: Lord, when or where did I open up to it?
3. Invite Jesus the Forgiver to flow:
a. I receive forgiveness for taking it into my life.
b. For opening the door knowingly or unknowingly.
c. I give forgiveness to _______.
d. Deliverance: if there is a demonic hitchhiker, I command it to go in Jesus’ name
e. I allow Jesus the Deliverer to rise and cast it out.
f. Is there a feeling of peace coming into you? If not repeat until you feel peace.
4. Closing door: River of Shalom – Jesus, I know you live within me, and I give you permission to release this emotion (name it) off my body! Jesus, stop any programs that are not aligned with heaven and are running in my automatic nervous system causing any type of infirmities (physical, emotional, or spiritual). Name them_______. Thank you, Jesus, for releasing them off my body. I invite you to manifest your river of shalom into that area and release homeostasis into every cell of my body.
5. Now rest in the river of Shalom and go to gratitude and thanksgiving, feel the peace!
a. I close the door and seal it with the blood of Jesus!
Den. Brian J. Kerby